The world of sport has been largely affected due to the Covid-19 outbreak. All major events have been postponed or cancelled due to this issue. With only 4 months to go, even the Tokyo Olympics are also under threat of getting postponed or cancelled.
The following major sport events are postponed/suspended due to the Corona Virus outbreak.
– National senior and junior championships
– World athletics race walking team championships
– All BWF competitions till April 12
– IPL Postponed till April 15
– India vs South Africa series
– I League till March 31
– I League 2nd division
– Hero Youth League
– Golden Baby League
– All National competitions
– FIH Pro League till April 15
– Sub Junior and Junior National championships
– ISSF World cup, New Delhi
– Olympics test event
– All ATP, WTA, ITF competitions till April 20
– Men’s and Women’s National camp
– Asian Wrestling qualifiers
All world rankings are freezed and many Olympic qualifiers have been postponed.